T's Followers

Friday, October 19, 2012

Astro Best Movies

Thanks to Astro Best at least it keeps me update with movies -_- The last time I watched movie at cinema was Expandable 2.

Last weekend we went back to Kulim and with extra babysitters at home, I managed to catch a few movies on Astro Best. Abah will be surprised to receive Astro's bill for this month =p

The Hunger Games

Hunger Games is an annual event whereby a boy and a girl from each district were chosen (or more like force to join) to compete in a televised battle - to death.

Quite an interesting movie but those who are easily bored by slow plot might not like it.

I give 4 out of 5 for such a unique story telling.

The Cabin in the Woods

Crap movie. End.

What to Expect When You're Expecting

THE-BEST! Omg it reminds me back of myself getting pregnant, miscarriage, giving birth and partnership T_T such a funny and beautiful story.

MUST WATCH!




Ps: Maybe i should remind Abah about his Astro's bill this month sooner.


No comments:

Post a Comment